• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] My Tibian Life (RP/MS/EK)

i might buy a lvl 133 or was it 131 ek from my brothers RL for 15 euro on Candia (optional-pvp) then I can world trade to Refugia and we can hunt if u want XDD

i might buy a lvl 133 or was it 131 ek from my brothers RL for 15 euro on Candia (optional-pvp) then I can world trade to Refugia and we can hunt if u want XDD
Well my prem is soon running out and I don't know if I will renew it. I don't know if I'll play that much as free account either :p
But it would be nice hunting with ya

Got a lvl 50 rp there :p

Name?

Forgot to post this from yesterday:

Last edited:
Traded most of my djinn loot for a demon helmet.
Eq and skills:

But it's so damn boring to train on non-pvp :'(

Anyway, lvl 49 and ml 14 :D

Refugia is non-pvp?
I've got pretty nice knight there, about 60 lvl.
I don't really remember nick but it was something like Knight Swordinho. ;)
Anyway respect for you mate.

Exploring drags in foreign quarter. I managed to run into the hydra and run away, decided to try to kill it and advanced in dist. Never got the chance to see if I could have brought it down though, the thing poofed >.<

Edit; Revenge!
I waited for respawn and got the damn thing down. Talk about waste though xD
The pic to the left was my second try, I managed to poof that one too xd the third one went down tough :p

Edit2;
lvl 50, finally!

Back