• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] My Tibian Life (RP/MS/EK)

I'm gonna let my char rest his stamina and then I'll try getting 56

I wanna play RL tibia so badly but i cant buy premmy X_X i should rly stop looking at this threads, they just make me want to play even more...

I wanna play RL tibia so badly but i cant buy premmy X_X i should rly stop looking at this threads, they just make me want to play even more...

It seems a lot of people are having problems with buying premium lately.

Don't stop looking at the threads, you should start. :thumbup:

i might get my parents to give me 20$ for tibia premmy lawl, idk wat world/vocation i will b anyways, first time im ever going to be premmy so idk anything about it

i might get my parents to give me 20$ for tibia premmy lawl, idk wat world/vocation i will b anyways, first time im ever going to be premmy so idk anything about it

World: Refugia
Vocation: Knight

Excuse me, but why exactly are you talking about this in my thread?

Back