• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] nwtr's lifethread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you hunt and what bot do you use? :p

Where do you hunt and what bot do you use? :p

After my conversation with zisly i decided to stop using bot, before i wore tugbot, and why do you wonder where i up?

Last edited:
After my conversation with zisly i decided to stop using bot, before i wore tugbot, and why do you wonder where i up?

Started playing few days ago on Furora and I was thinking about what bot/waypoints should I use :p. And yeh, been using TugBot aswell, just dunno where to go now, 37 knight ;p.

Started playing few days ago on Furora and I was thinking about what bot/waypoints should I use :p. And yeh, been using TugBot aswell, just dunno where to go now, 37 knight ;p.

Mutant Humam is good, if you got good items.
I recommend not using ... be honest ;)

#New (Level 40!)
W21o9oZFxL.png

@Nikox
Thx;

#Topic;
Looking for team to do the following quests:

Level: 80 (For last mission)
Name: In Service of Yalahar
Monsters: ...
Items: Yalaharian Outfits , go through all the city gates; 5 platinum coins, choose between Yalahari Mask, Yalahari Armor e Yalahari Leg Piece

Level: 40
Name: Blue Legs Quest
Monsters: All types Minotaurs, Nomad, Ghoul, Snake, Bonelord, Vampire, Crypt Shambler, Skeleton, Scorpion, Gargoyle, Koshei the Deathless, Slime, Scarab, Larva lurados).
Items: Koshei's Ancient Amulet, Blue Legs, 50 Platinum Coins

Level: ?
Name: Children of the Revolution Quest
Monsters: Lizard Legionnaires, Lizard High Guards, Lizard Dragon Priests, Lizard Zaoguns, Lizard Chosen
Items: Serpent Crest, Tome of Knowledge, 10,000xp, seccond Warmaster Outfits

Last edited:
You dont need team for blue legs quest, just some friend whos a bit higher :)

I can help you with some maybe tomorrow or this weekend...I am going on a 4 hour hunt tomorrow though. I doubt I will be willing to go after that lol.

#Nikodada;
Wait, few hours... waiting stamina ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back