• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 07.03.14 !!!

Taylor

Reaction score
"Taylorz" Master Sorcerer
Life Thread

07/03/14 - I have returned once again! Due to my play style which consists of mainly solo hunting i felt that I wanted to play a mage rather than my Elite Knight which this thread was originally created for and shows progress from Level 41-108.

However I have decided to switch to playing a Master Sorcerer, why not play my Elder Druid that was already level 57? Well I have always played ED/EK and have never really been an RP player so I decided to be an MS. I have already got a Level 8 in main that i had been offline training whenever I had premium and was playing my EK so it had magic level 55 when i started leveling it which was super fun and allowed me to PG extreamly fast.

On this first page i will keep a bio of my MS like how i use to with my EK showing current Stats, Gear and Quest Log as-well as a screenshot of my Outfits / Mounts / House. The current stats may be ahead of the latest screenshots and this is because i like to be ahead of the thread which means I have less stress on having to make time to get screenshots on a daily basis as im currently quite busy irl.

Lastly I have activated my voucher that was given out to all premium players on the 6th September 2013 as "Premium Compensation for Connection Problems" AKA BR'S GOT MAD AND WENT APE SH*T AT CIPSOFT SERVERS. We were all unable to play for like 2/3 weeks? atleast?. When they gave the vouchers out i KNEW the hunting spawns would be packed so I was smart and left it for another time and so now I am PG'IN it hard with SD's on this MS. I will post below where I hunt for levels and how much xp/h etc. to show how OP voucher + first two hours of stamina is xD

Please Skip To This Page for the start of the screenshots of my new Sorcerer.
As Always please feel free to post suggestions of hunting places and ask any questions you may have. :)

Below I will post where I leveled including xp/h if i can recall. (ALL WILL MOST LIKELY BE BASED ON VOUCHER + FIRST TWO HOURS OF STAMINA..250/300% XP?)

Level 8-12 - Darashia Rotworms (untill i was able to get exori vis?) xp/h = shit
Level 13-26 - Darashia Minotaur Tower all floors i was getting 220k/h
Level 27-35 - Random places as i was partying up with a RL. These places included Banuta ground floor, +1/+2/-1/-2. Edron Cyclopolis, Edron Wyverns, Ank Tombs, Yalahar mutated humans.
Level 36-45 - Yalahar Elfs Dragons - around 240k/h and it was pretty busy like atleast 5/6 people.
Level 46-72 & Ongoing - Darashia Dragon Lords SD'ING. Best rate so far was 740k/h. I managed to go from level 45 to 57 in the first two hours of my stamina as i had the complete spawn to myself.
Level 73-76 - Svargrond Okolnir Frost Dragons party with level 50 ms party with experience share on. Was getting around 450k/h
77-92- Darashia DLS With SD upto 900k/hr
93-157 - Svargrond Okolnir Frost Dragons With SD. At Level 110 Stopped Using E-Ring Constantly, only when 3-5+ Frost Dragons I use e-ring so i dont get combo'd, xp/h is increasing as i level. Most per hour so far is 1.3kk --> with Voucher + Rested Stamina = 3x.
158 - POI Dls Avalanching, got around 1.5kk/h
159-161 - Svargrond Okolnir with sd max out at 1.4kk
162-163 - Demona Warlocks peaked around 1kk :/
164-176 - Svargrond Okolnir with sd max out at 1.4kk

Name: Taylorz
Vocation: Master Sorcerer
Level: 179
Magic Level: 71

Goals:
Green = Achieved

Red - Not Yet Achieved

Level 100 - Achieved @ 15.54 on 25/03/2014
Level 150 - Achieved @ 07.13 on 27/04/14
Level 175 - Achieved @ 15.20 on 16/05/14

Level 200 -
Magic Level 60 - Achieved
Magic Level 70 - Achieved

Magic Level 80 - Achieved

Misc Goals:

Slug Mount
Water Buffalo Mount
Ursagrodon Mount - Took 8 Melting Horns!
Buy A House

Quests / Access:
Pits Of Inferno - Level 110 - 05/04/14
Annihilator

Complete Zao Access:
New Frontier, Children Of Revolution, Wrath Of The Emperor
The Djinn War - Efreet Faction - ON MS

The Djinn War - Madrid Faction- ON EK

Taylorz BIO 24.03.14:

r20u85.png

House:
t9XdJTU.png

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
j

Old Elite Knight Information
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Refugia][Elite Knight] Taylor's Life Thread - RETURNED 05.08.13

I recently started playing real tibia again after being retired for several years, lots of new updates and things have so it should be fun and plenty of things to do!
My main character will be my Elite Knight but when low on Stamina i will play a paladin as ive never really played one so will be fun :)
Im playing Manually, and below will be the current status of the characters as they level i will update even if the pictures havnt been posted :)

Start Date:- 7th March 2012
End Date:-11th June 2012

Return Date !!! : 4th August 2013

Only playing my Elite Knight and focusing on leveling him a lot whereas before i leveled my paladin up as well.
I play manually and will try to post at least one screenshot a day. If i get multiple screenshots on a single day i will post
between 1-3 and keep the rest so i dont have to pressure myself to get a screenshot every day as im busy with work.
Be sure to post feedback and i would much appreciate idea's on where hunt as this is the highest level i have ever been in RL Tibia.
Previous screenshots are still up from before so people can follow from the beginning of my life thread which starts at level 40.
Click Here For My Return/New Screenshots (04.08.13)
\\..Taylor..//

Will be switching over to my ED once my EK gets to 130ish and has done anni, dhq, service of yalahar, wrath of emperor etc. Will choose all the ED rewards for him. Currently PG'ing him with SDs.

My Twitch - TKING85464

I will be streaming most of my hunts, quests etc from now on, times below. (GMT)

Monday: Anytime during the day really after 2PM untill around 11PM i will be online at some point for a few hours.
Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday: Between 7-11PM for 2-3 Hours.
Friday: 7PM - 8AM - Will most likely have a long stream session.
Saturday: 2PM - 8AM - Will be streaming at some point during this time again for a long stream session.
Saturday: 2PM - 8AM - Will be streaming at some point during this time again for a long stream session.

Or i might be on my Tibia Cast i will post saying what i am using.

My Tibia Cast:
https://www.tibiacast.com/broadcasts?search=tking&in=b

Vocation: Elite Knight
Level: 107
Magic Level: 7
Skills: 92/86

Character Stats, Setup & Info: (will update every 10levels)

My House - Darashia 2, Flat 11

I have 22 days of premium left and so far ive gained 6 levels in 8 days of premium, i was busy on 3/4 of those days so i didnt do anything.Im hunting at banuta untill i have 100 ape furs for my addon, hopfully ill loot a banana staff by then which pays the 20k cash that you have to pay aswell buy so far i havnt looted one :(

Ill try to post at least one picture a day and i have a small stockpile so enjoy 2 to start us off:

^= Original First Post.

Level 41:

Level 42:

Last edited:
Level 43 and 44 :), once i show upto level 48 and skill advances ill start with some paladin photos. Went from 16-20 at dara minos yesterday after being pushed to nomads and died when i was afk at 16 LOL, was making the thread and got killed afk at bank :(. Anyway enjoy!

Level 43:

Level 44:

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback so far but 4 comments for over 100 views is disappointing, ive also posted this on Tibia City to see if i get any interest thereome more photos since im going to be PG'ing this weekend hopfully ill be generous and start dishing out more screenshots :), let me know what screenshots you'd like to see, i hope to get level 60 by tuesday (its now thursday and im 48) ill hopfully do deep fibula quest, black knight quest and mabye some others :D

Level 45:

Level 46:

Last edited:
Ill try to get cash for premmy. If i do,ill join u guys :D

If you get 60, ill take you to do the quests. Free of charge :)

Thanks for that Three Magic :) need more responses guys as ive made this thread on 2 other websites and if either drops low ill just stop, 2 more levels:

Level 47:

Level 48:

Last edited:
yeah you are, whats ur exp an hour?

@Pecax, not really it takes 2-3 hours @ banuta for a level
@Three Magic - between 32k-50k and between 50-70k with happy hour. Its going up now im using relic sword instead of bright

Level 49:

Bought Bamboo Leaves for 25k and Tamed myself a Panda!:

Last edited:
2-3hrs for a lvl is pretty fast,considering ur lvl 49 ^^

Back