• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding Lunarforce/Shadowcore server situation *Discussion*

What are you talking about overpowered mages? Compared to what? .. You dont think that a person should die from 3-4 mages UE comboing you? Surviving that as a mage would be OP. ;p
I think the balance is fine as far as I'm aware..

Compared tp RL tibia. I did not see any mage level 100 dealing 600 damg with single UE it's pathetic that RP can deal maximal damage 500 , EK 500 since MS/ED can deal 800 by one UE.
I've tested medium range of damage from Pally, Knight and Mage. My 130 RP dealt around 350 damage, 160EK dealt around 380 damage and 120 MS dealt around 500 damage.
4 mages 120lvl with UE combo can deal max 1600 damage at RL Tibia, Here 4 mages 120lvl can deal 2400 easy.

Last edited:
Compared tp RL tibia. I did not see any mage level 100 dealing 600 damg with single UE it's pathetic that RP can deal maximal damage 500 , EK 500 since MS/ED can deal 800 by one UE.
I've tested medium range of damage from Pally, Knight and Mage. My 130 RP dealt around 350 damage, 160EK dealt around 380 damage and 120 MS dealt around 500 damage.
4 mages 120lvl with UE combo can deal max 1600 damage at RL Tibia, Here 4 mages 120lvl can deal 2400 easy.

2400 easy? We did a test UE combo yesterday with the following players around the following levels:

Anjoh Langstrumpa, Lvl 313, Mlvl around 103 (?)
Roffball, Lvl 311, Mlvl around 106 (?)
Dahl, Lvl 252, Mlvl around 102 (?)
Whizper, Lvl 250, Mlvl around 102.

We tried our dmg on Dominandoz, 230 RP.

We did around 3 test combo ue's on him and we didnt do any 2400+ dmg rofl and were quite decent level aswell as magic and yet our average damage landed on 2k ~ so stop overdoing shit plox or stop calculating your dmg on absolutely max luckiest ever zomg hits ty.

2400 easy? We did a test UE combo yesterday with the following players around the following levels:

Anjoh Langstrumpa, Lvl 313, Mlvl around 103 (?)
Roffball, Lvl 311, Mlvl around 106 (?)
Dahl, Lvl 252, Mlvl around 102 (?)
Whizper, Lvl 250, Mlvl around 102.

We tried our dmg on Dominandoz, 230 RP.

We did around 3 test combo ue's on him and we didnt do any 2400+ dmg rofl and were quite decent level aswell as magic and yet our average damage landed on 2k ~ so stop overdoing shit plox or stop calculating your dmg on absolutely max luckiest ever zomg hits ty.

Prove it. I'll post screenshots how many damage can dealmy noob mage, than we'll try combo to one of our EK's. screenshots will be posted here.

EDIT:
12:01 Dashim [115]: 12:00 Ten Typ Mes loses 660 mana blocking your attack.
115MS can deal over 600 damage per UE. GZ failing mages

Last edited:
whyyy ppl dont want do play here its like shadowcores oh noo....maybe better bc free spots fun to play no skulls just awesome

Prove it. I'll post screenshots how many damage can dealmy noob mage, than we'll try combo to one of our EK's. screenshots will be posted here.

EDIT:
12:01 Dashim [115]: 12:00 Ten Typ Mes loses 660 mana blocking your attack.
115MS can deal over 600 damage per UE. GZ failing mages

if you hit so hard its must be bug on my char!!! GM FIX MY CHAR LVL 115 HIT LIKE ME IM LVL 330+ WHAT THAT FUCK?

- - - Updated - - -

Whizper idiot? HAHa look fast lvl for lunar hmm 6-7 days make 280 lvl for lunarforce PLIX MAKE 6-7 days 280 lvl for shadowcores, ohh no.. maybeeee 20+days for 280 lvl.. Lunar all respawn full clear shadowcores ohh no.. Fucking noob idea:)

go to school and learn some english... "plax"

- - - Updated - - -

People leaving server because, you cant loot anything from killing anyone (ye stupid pvp bless), ur not getting any exp for killing another players, and this is boring to kill players when they will take their level back faster than your pz is end. Thats my opinion.

... on the one hand you're right

so i've been discussing this matter alot with my friends to judge the outcome of this ot and what the future might look like with shadowcore/lunarforce.

First of all i'd just like to say that i love shadowcore & lunarforce but the problems are quite obvious on both servers..

shadowcore is way too many players on a small surface wich makes it close to impossible for people to level up due to how overcrowded it is.

lunarforce is on the other hand extremely low on players on a big surface right now wich makes it easier to level, but you are also in danger of getting killed at any moment without justification wich makes it abit more exciting :p

anyhow, i'm very much interested in the idea of somehow merging or opening a transfer between shadowcore & lunarforce.
i mean lets take a look at the exp/magic/skill/loot rate on theese 2 servers.

shadowcore:
Experience average x27
magic x7
skill x30
loot x3

---

lunarforce:
experience average x16
magic x3
skill x12
loot x2

---

conclusion? lunarforce is a much harder server to get decent magic/skills/level on aswell as making money its thougher due to the lower droprate.

But on the other hand, it's so smooth to level on lunarforce eventhough its a hardcore pvp server.. Why? just because theres not 10 players /per spawn!

since the rates are lower on lunarforce and the server.. Lets face it is dying.
Perhaps a sort of merge between the 2 would be benifical for all parts, allowing players from shadowcore to transfer to lunarforce. ( ofcourse with certain limitations, such as a cap of money per character aswell as a transferable characters cap for each account.)

one option wich seems very much viable to the success of shadowcore server would be to re-make lunarforce to a sort of second or daughter if you will server to shadow.

Meaning that transfers from shadow would be viable but like i said earlier with certain restrictions to avoid inflation on lunarforce aswell as abuse of the transfer/merge.

i honestly think that it would be a better choice then to let people from lunarforce transfer to shadowcore and close lunar down completely..
Mainly because of how crowded shadowcore is but also that the team running the servers would benefit more from having 2 successfull ot servers then running 1 overcrowded one.

This is just a first draft of what i'm trying to compile and start up the discussion for everyone so that we can encourage the owner to consider his options and perhaps even discuss it with us.

twifysoft.net player stats

so lets make this a freedom of speach thread, just let everyone know what you think should/could be done, so we wont let this run out in the sand.

-------------

over and out, whizper. :ninja:

signed

Back