• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding OtLand Premium - Information & Questions

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.

Since some people like Otland and they want to contribute to us by donating, we are rewarding donators with some additional benefits, OtLand Premium!

OtLand Premium benefits:
  • Access to the Premium Board which is exclusively for OtLand's premium members
    • Private support board
    • Private resource board with exclusive Downloads
    • Private requests board
  • Ability to upload video attachments to posts
  • Ability to change your username once per 60 days
  • Ability to set custom title under your nickname
  • A special ribbon under your nickname with the title "Premium User" on it
  • Ability to delete your own posts
  • Ability to edit your own posts for a little longer
  • Forum Signature
    • Ability to use images
    • 512 more characters
    • 2 more lines
    • Ability to use text-size 5
Price:
  • 3 Months - US $9.00

If you wish to purchase OtLand Premium, please follow this link: https://otland.net/account/upgrades

If you have any question regarding OtLand Premium, do not hesitate to ask. A staff member or another experienced user will reply to you and give you a clear answer.

On behalf of Otland's staff members, we're thanking you for your contribution!

Yours,
Delirium.

Addendum: Leaking private material to the public boards or to another forum without the permission of the administrator/author will lead you to a banishment and/or the removal of your Premium status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

Since some people like Otland and they want to contribute to us by donating, we are rewarding donators with some additional benefits, OtLand Premium!

OtLand Premium benefits:
  • Access to the Premium Board which is exclusively for OtLand's premium members
    • Private support board
    • Private resource board with exclusive Downloads
    • Private requests board
  • Ability to change your username once per month
  • Ability to set custom title under your nickname
  • A special ribbon under your nickname with the title "Premium User" on it
  • Ability to delete your own posts.
  • 512 more characters in your signature.
  • 2 more lines in your signature.
  • Ability to use text-size 5 in signature.

Price:
  • 3 Months - US $9.00

If you wish to purchase OtLand Premium, please follow this link: https://otland.net/account/upgrades

If you have any question regarding OtLand Premium, do not hesitate to ask. A staff member or another experienced user will reply to you and give you a clear answer.

On behalf of Otland's staff members, we're thanking you for your contribution!

Yours,
Delirium.

Addendum: Leaking private material to the public boards or to another forum without the permission of the administrator/author will lead you to a banishment and/or the removal of your Premium status.

There's no way to purchase without subscribe as my card is blacklisted in paypal? xD

I can understand not wanting to use paypal as a merchant after this change (particularly if you are often issuing refunds), but boycotting the entire platform seems extreme don't you think?
I wonder why they have decided to make this change though - is the increased transaction overhead of processing a refund really that significant for paypal, or do you think it's an attempt at a subtle change simply to increase profit?

Paypal never treated sellers serious.
"Buyers" or so called "consumers" are larger group than "sellers", so favorizing them is a good marketing move, but guess what - it sux for sellers.

Gesior made a right move deleting paypal accout. I would too, if I were brave enough.

I don't want to use PayPal anymore ( PayPal (is a) scam – removing my PayPal account – HALP! (http://halp.skalski.pro/2019/05/05/paypal-is-a-scam-removing-my-paypal-account/) ). Removed my paypal account and lost OtLand premium account.
It's not possible to subscribe with credit card by paypal without creating account on paypal (again).

@Delirium
Any other payment method available?

No, I don't think Otland supports any other payment method currently but you should probably ask an administrator about that. I am not staff anymore.

Paypal never treated sellers serious.
"Buyers" or so called "consumers" are larger group than "sellers", so favorizing them is a good marketing move, but guess what - it sux for sellers.

Gesior made a right move deleting paypal accout. I would too, if I were brave enough.

PayPal's biggest problem is the abuse of the "unauthorized payment" dispute reason in my opinion. I used to sell software and I had a lot of people disputing payments using the reason I mentioned before. In most cases, no matter how much proof I provided them, they sided with the buyer.

@Mark
Any other way to pay for premium? Skrill? PaySafeCard? Bank transfer? Bitcoin?
The only other method I can imagine being offered is direct CC transaction via Braintree, which is basically PayPal anyway but without requiring a PayPal account. The other methods you mentioned have low liquidity or high transaction fees that make them difficult to accept.

Oh we have a thread for questions regarding premium subscription here.
Didn't know that! I had a quick question that I asked in the premium board but it remains unanswered.

Is there a way to gift a premium subscription to another user?

Oh ok, thanks. I noticed that there is a XenForo addon for gifting or purchasing upgrades for other users, called Gift Upgrades and I was just wondering if we had that addon or not. Would have been a neat feature to have nonetheless.

@Kaspar Those scripts are for old versions like 8.6? I have a big problem with compile my 8.6 server. Can i find a "perfect" server with this premium?

@Kaspar Those scripts are for old versions like 8.6? I have a big problem with compile my 8.6 server. Can i find a "perfect" server with this premium?
Depends on what "perfect" is defined for you specifically, but yes there are a lot of 8.6 resources including data packs on the Premium Resources board.

I dont have a credit card, but I have the money on my paypal acc, however is any other posibility to purchase premium??? Come on, you shuold have another way to pay, we the people want to give you money, otland! xD

Is any way to make the payment by paypal without the credit card requirement?
Or another?
Cheers.

I dont have a credit card, but I have the money on my paypal acc, however is any other posibility to purchase premium??? Come on, you shuold have another way to pay, we the people want to give you money, otland! xD

Is any way to make the payment by paypal without the credit card requirement?
Or another?
Cheers.

If your PayPal balance suffices then PayPal should prioritize it and withdraw the money from it.

Back