Regarding OtLand Premium - Information & Questions

zbizu

Best answers
Sharing private svn is illegal and leads to disabling premium status or perm ban,
both OTX and this one are modified private trunks
if someone pay to that user he will send download link to private rev, therefore it can be considered "sharing" edited private rev

does he have permission to do that? and why?
why someone's thread with otx distro was deleted while this guy tries to sell 0.4 if both examples are edited trunks from priv svn?
why making money on 0.4 with edited protocol only is considered legal while posting heavily edited 0.3.7 engine is prohibited?

GhostX

Pandageist
Best answers
Sharing private svn is illegal and leads to disabling premium status or perm ban,
both OTX and this one are modified private trunks
if someone pay to that user he will send download link to private rev, therefore it can be considered "sharing" edited private rev

does he have permission to do that? and why?
why someone's thread with otx distro was deleted while this guy tries to sell 0.4 if both examples are edited trunks from priv svn?
why making money on 0.4 with edited protocol only is considered legal while posting heavily edited 0.3.7 engine is prohibited?
probably because he isn't just leaking it, considering 2 mods have authenticated it, it seems like he has permission - either because he has contributed to that enough to be able to do so.

Also it is worth noting that it costs €50 whereas premium is like €9. Therefore any sane person would just buy premium for the support also.
Most likely this is why it is allowed as there seems to be no incentive to "leak" as it infact indirectly encourages members to purchase on premium instead.

Also afaik he has compiled and edited it to allow lower protocols.

KikiCo

Frequent Donator
Best answers
It says you could use a Bigger Avatar but I can still only use the same small size they originally give ._.

zbizu

Best answers
Also afaik he has compiled and edited it to allow lower protocols.
same with one spanish/br distro - they've changed code heavily, made it faster, etc. and thread was considered illegal and removed
I don't know what happend to user, I didn't saved his username.

Best answers
I cannot upgrade my account. When i click on upgrade button, it transfer me to paypal page i see information about problems with sending benefit, and suggest me to use other payment option

Best answers
Some idea? How long I must wait for help... ? Week, month? I see its true it OTland died.

Best answers
Sure, and it doesnt work. Im from Poland, maybe problem is with payment from my country, but its little impossible i think.

####
Edit.
Could i buy donator by other payment option? Mabey OT admin could give me pp e-mail, and i will just make normal money transfer with my nick in title?

Last edited:

Ganjita

Best answers
i have that error when i try pay the premium,

Vuelva al comercio PayPal y elija otra forma de pago
No es posible procesar su pago con su cuenta PayPal en este momento. Vuelva al sitio Web del comercio PayPal e intente con otra forma de pago (si la hubiera).

on english is:

Return to PayPal trade and choose another form of payment
Unable to process your payment with your PayPal account at this time. Return to the PayPal website and try to trade with another form of payment (if any).

Best answers
Its problem like mine... BUMP! BUMP! One week waiting for help? Its some joke i think.. why u are probably the biggest OT forum ? I think u shouldnt be, if you don't visit your own forum.