• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding OTservlist's prices

Tazzonny

The Bestest
Reaction score
So I'm developing a server and was kind of figuring out kind of a budget for when we finally release it and I was trying to check on prices in OTservlist to have the server for exampllde highlighted but it will only let me look at the price of coins, not the amount of coins needed for each service. Could anyone check this out for me please?

Thanks in advance
~Tazz

Last edited:
I searched around abit, this is what i've found,

"We run banner advertisements in cost-per-click model. The cost per click is set to 0.08$. The minimal deposit is 100$ which will generate your website at least 1250 unique visits. To protect our advertisers we don't count multiple clicks from the same IP. Furthermore we don't count bots such as googlebot, yahoo bot and so on"

So, you'll probably have to choose by yourself, it's up to you how many clicks you wan't.
Umbled,

Back