• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding Paladins

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
Yo

Are they good here?
Seen people complain over that they miss alot and they do low dmg, I got a RP that i've been skilled at offline trainers for a while and think it got decent skills now so..
Are they good or not? xD What makes them bad? low heal, dmg or too high misschance or whaat?

oh btw, The highest rp is lvl 244 (place 15) seems like the RPs are rarely seen here too :[

People will always complain. Rp's are not bad, rather better than on real tibia. But they do poof more here though.
They're just complaining because they dont have the same dmg output nor hit chance as mages.
And obviously mages always hit unless the victim wear equipment which removes all the dmg :)

Well paladin not only have low accuracy in hits but its not needed in server, everything is made by ed's , ek's all quests wars everything this vocations are the best.

PPl who say "paladin is fine" are playing with ek or ed's and just dont want paladin to become strong like them.

Yes, paladins are very very rare on server.

Play with Ed or Ek .

So what if paladins miss alot? Good luck trying to kill a level 250 paladin..

My friend with 107 dist hitted me few times with 400/500 dmg.
He made this skill in 4,5 days or even faster.

After that little thing pallys can be really cool at pvp cuz of high shoots on distance weapon,nice hp and semi good sd hits.
More accuracy for that?
Bitch please....:blink:

Ps. Nope. Pallys dont suck!

I dont play RP becuase I hate when I cannot paralyze.
Imo MS sucks aswell cuz they're not a teamplayer vocation. Same goes for RP.

Back