• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts Regen tfs 1x

alcapone

Reaction score
Lua:
local regenCondition = Condition(CONDITION_REGENERATION, CONDITIONID_DEFAULT)
regenCondition:setTicks(-1)
regenCondition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_HEALTHGAIN, 15)
regenCondition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_HEALTHTICKS, 2000)
regenCondition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_MANAGAIN, 15)
regenCondition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_MANATICKS, 2000)

local fastregem = CreatureEvent("fastregem")
function fastregem.onLogin(player)

if player:getStorageValue(16312398) > os.time () then
    player:addCondition(regenCondition)

return true
    end

return true
end
fastregem:register()

Good night, I have a problem with the script I am trying to make the rule accumulate with the character's rule but what is happening is that it is overlapping the original character's rule

Last edited:
I don't understand what rule is?

Either way, the problem is probably in the fact that it seems you never save to that storage value, but that is what you are checking against the time, if you want it to increase over time you need to update the storage value for sure .. but for anyone to help you will need to be more clear on what you are trying to accomplish

I don't understand what rule is?

Either way, the problem is probably in the fact that it seems you never save to that storage value, but that is what you are checking against the time, if you want it to increase over time you need to update the storage value for sure .. but for anyone to help you will need to be more clear on what you are trying to accomplish
I already found a solution..

Back