• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regex Tester (Site)

Codex NG

Recurrent Flamer
Solutions
Reaction score
No matter how elite you think you are as a coder its always nice to have tools to speed up your work. :)

I was looking for a regex emulator to test my regex expression when I came across this site.
http://www.regexr.com/

You can type in your text in the text window and then type in between the / /g your expression to find a working solution

For instance I wanted to find a specific sequence in a string
Code:
<instant>
</instant>
</conjure>
<conjure name="Wild Growth" words="adevo grav vita" lvl="27" mana="600" soul="5" prem="1" reagentId="2260" conjureId="2269" conjureCount="2" needlearn="1" event="function" value="conjureRune">

So I used this expression to find any string that only contained <> / and letters but nothing else in a particular sequence
Code:
[<]\/[a-zA-z]+[>]

Which highlighted exactly what I was looking for
Code:
</instant>
</conjure>

I am sure there is a better way however I am still rather new to the whole regex experience :p

As always enjoy! :)

Back