• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reguest ACC page

Oehoehflexi

Reaction score
:blink: Hello I have got a problem with my ACC-page. in every tutorial i see they were saying Now you can make an account with you OWN IP-Adress by writing down your ip in the internet browser . so i tried and what happend I opened my internet settings of my router. i tried to change my ip with <hostname>.Servegame.org and still it is opening my internet settings of my router.

if you can help me do it please^_^

Yea, on your desktop open Start, than go to Run, in Run (A little tiny window) type "cmd" without the quotations, command prompt will open and in there type "ipconfig/all" again without the quotations,
from there find where it says ip address.................................. *************
the stars will be your global ip address, make sure thats the address u put into the config for you server, your website config, etc., because the address your entering into your browser is your routers address (192.168.1.1 is for linksys, etc.) those are just used to forward ports, set passwords, configur stf etc.

Back
Top Bottom