• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rekaker 290+ Life thread!

Sexy axe advance by a sexy person :*
Sword fighter bro:D But thanks;)

203!
wr7.png

204!
13wt.png

I'm doing tasks atm so I can slay that Demodras! I'll post each boss i kill ect.
Keep following, Leave a comment and like.
Enjoy:)

New Advances:p

rh2.png

r89q.png

r5t1.png

I got bored of the behemoth task last night so i'll continue it tonight until I go out!
Enjoyyyyyy;)

Hunting with da skull because im ruthless ok?
3rm.png

First level up of the hunt:D
qem.png

209 Booooooooooi
wvbm.png

if72.png

And the lootek bror
6rf.png

More soon!

- - - Updated - - -

9000 Views, Say what? Thank you to everyone who is following this and giving positive comments and feedback towards my thread. THANKS ALL! Special thanks to Kinapuffen for the idea to start a lifethread of my own and also helping me with level, money, items;) http://otland.net/f490/rp-kinapuffen-225-lifethread-188014/ Go see his thread its awesome. Keep following, commenting and doing whatever you're doing!
Much love, Rekaker

Last edited:
Went for a trip to ferumbras tower didn't I;)
fny.png

211:D
y5g.png

212, I missed the screenshot because of that retarded message-.-
c5ei.png

One quest done
9s4g.png

Second done
j7dg.png

Third ;)
d0u.png

Thanks to kina;)

214 Been a while.
fxxo.png

Yalahari quest done...Finally :3
yz8v.png

Bought some shit for kinas house
sw9a.png

An old picture!
thz1.png

Now playing lunarforce but thanks for all your comments and positive attitude toward my thread if you want to catch me on that server my name is now Dannehh and Danneh :*

Back