• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Release] Forgotten Server Real Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
Link. Removed...

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this with us the map looks really great!

(~!Hint!~)
Add map screen shots =)

I was going to map a huge underwater quara spawn. and script it a bit.

But i decided not to because I didnt think the work would be worth it. Didnt know if people would use my serv.
I might do it later. and ill post the map here.

@Piotrek
I Uploaded to rapidshare. just for you :)

Thanks Moker for the heads up. Although i could of put more work into it. Its not the best mapping ive ever done. But I put enough work into it to make it stand out. I hate the copy cat Rl maps that are circulating around. With a djinn in the middle of thais. and npcs all boxed in with casks and rocks.

Ps: Does it debug, or get any errors?

Last edited:
cool thx u man ;)
btw i think svargrone is released ushoulda put it :p

If you post svargrond map here i can import it into the map and add the arena script.

Last edited:
Looks good I'm planning on trying it here in a few hours...

When i make a character and try to log on it stands you are not a gamemaster. And is it possible to make a account mangager that you could choose account number?

When i make a character and try to log on it stands you are not a gamemaster. And is it possible to make a account mangager that you could choose account number?
You are trying to log on with gm multiclient while you character isn't a gm.
And choosing an account number is a bad thing.

Please man, can you post your map editor? :) \o/ if not its ok too, good work and thank you!

hm.. i dont think so is a good map.. maybe only forgotten not "real map haha" lol 8/10 for forgotten and 000,1/100 for ur "real map haha"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back