• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Release] Gesior 0.3.6

LiNiN

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey everyone just want to release my Gesior 0.3.6 Website Folder!

I have added in an Addon Subtopic that shows items needed to get the specific addon you want to get.
Also added Wars, Top Fragger Subtopics to the Gesior!
And full latestnews page with First Level, Wars, and Newest Player!

Gesior Acc 0.3.6.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Gesior Acc 0.3.6.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here
Enjoy It! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Link Removed
New Speedy Share Link.. For People Who Don't Want To Use 4Shared :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not post new links on the thread, PM the moderator that approved the thread and have him add it to the main post

Ah... oki cuz normally i can find the edit option but this i couldn't so i just posted there :p.. My bad >.<

Am I the only who receives this message all the time in the step 1 of installation? (Even although I'm sure the path is correct)
Code:
Can't load file config.lua from [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]C:/Users/.../config.lua[/COLOR] File doesn't exist in selected directory. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory.[/B]

Then if I ignore this step, it comes with the following:
Code:
[B]Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Users/.../config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""[/B]

Which is false, because my lua says perfectly: sqlType = "mysql"

Btw, I am using cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V5...

can some1 help me to add in this Gesior Most Powerfull guilds (4 top guilds)

Back