• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RELEASE] MY ORC FORTRESS MAP

Udun

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello all, today I want to share my orc fortress map, made by me at some years ago, I use it on my server.
Version: 8.60, (my ot is tfs 0.3.6)
RME VERSION: otserv 0.6.1

LINK:
MEGA
Some pics:
xy1tXPc.png

WUCXXDh.png

DiZoYN4.png

i3jrfTr.png

OAlg5Rn.png

If the link broke just send me a pm.

Hope be useful.

PD: IF I CAN HELP SOMEBODY WITH MAP; PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK.

Last edited:
People will npt like ot cuz its too sqaure and trashed, but i think its pretty cool

I already had this map in my HDD, wasn't this already released long ago or part of a bigger map?

I already had this map in my HDD, wasn't this already released long ago or part of a bigger map?
I released this map some years ago in blacktibia.org but the link was broken and I didn't change it because on that times I doesn't had time and they delete my post x)

the siege weapon in the center are a cool stuff but doesn't make any sense having it in the middle of the orc fortress

Looks cool but think it's a tiny bit too much, kinda makes my eyes burn seeing the mess.

the siege weapon in the center are a cool stuff but doesn't make any sense having it in the middle of the orc fortress
Looks cool but think it's a tiny bit too much, kinda makes my eyes burn seeing the mess.

Thanks for your comments, ye, maybe the first impression of the siege tower doesn'thave much sense, but maybe is only be storgae by the orcs inside the fortress to keep it safe x)
About the over load of things, well is just the style, all are free to modify - change all that want, if you think is too much stuff you can delete or keep whatever you want as you like :)

Last edited:
Back