• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action [Release] Ultimate Bomb

It's good but buggy. Can only do it once and then I must change globalstorage for it to work again... :/

Very nice, but you should add a function that if brick wall is killed, then the room is reseted.

Look what error: [08/04/2010 15:38:54] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] cannot open data/actions/scripts/bombQuest/bombQuest.lua: No such file or directory
[08/04/2010 15:38:54] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/bombQuest/bombQuest.lua)
[08/04/2010 15:38:54] cannot open data/actions/scripts/bombQuest/bombQuest.lua: No such file or directory

What i need to do?

Code:
No such file or directory
That means that you have configured the file direction wrong in actions.xml
The script should be in data/actions/scripts/bombQuest/ according to your actions.xml

The global storage wont change back, any idea how you could fix this?

I got problem when i click on the lever first time then i Got teleporten But Second time i got this Info every Time:
Some people are already in there, wait until they're done.
Can somebody Help me!

Back