• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action [Release] VIP System

on web

Hey shawark, can you make it or give me script so player buys vip on web, then they can use a vip ncp to go, instead of having to use a a medal and go thorugh a door Please?

haha Now we just need to call him 'shark'

2itn8n5.png

Open your items.otb with OTItemEditor, uncheck Readable attribute and set Param08 to 0

Download Link

Last edited:
I did it, but when i edit the medal ....

itemeditor.png

I uncheck Readable attribute, and the PARAM08 doesn't change to 0, it stays at 100 even after i saved.
How can i fix it ?

And when i will test the system in my server, with Param08: 100, happen this error

[13/11/2009 15:04:49] Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
[13/11/2009 15:04:49] data/actions/scripts/vip.lua:eek:nUse

[13/11/2009 15:04:49] data/actions/scripts/vip.lua:7: attempt to call global 'isPlayerVip' (a nil value)
[13/11/2009 15:04:49] stack traceback:
[13/11/2009 15:04:49] data/actions/scripts/vip.lua:7: in function <data/actions/scripts/vip.lua:5>

Thank you very much up till now !!

OH MY GOD! i fave already fixed it guys! thanksss !

Last edited:
Sorry, but how can I do a VIP member? ¿What command? I already install this, is greate, but I don't know which command use =/

Thanks!

I don't get it, this need comands, isn't?

I saw before a post said "!vip name, days", but that isn't work, I could put the script, and run it, in fact I have a door with "VIP blocking", but I still don't know how open it... because I don't know how make a VIP user.

Thank you boza.

Can player Make something like V I P every 5 seconds with red ?

Global Events

PHP:
<globalevent name="Animated Text" interval="5" event="script" value="vip_text.lua"/>

Code:
function onThink(interval, lastExecution, thinkInterval)
	local cfg = {}
	cfg.storage = 1234 -- VIP Storage
	for _, cid in ipairs(getPlayersOnline()) do
		if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cfg.storage) > 0 then
			doSendAnimatedText(getThingPos(cid), "VIP", TEXTCOLOR_RED)
		end
	end
	return true
end

Thanks man :p !!
Are you sure that it works ?
Because it doesn't work with me !
function onThink(interval, lastExecution, thinkInterval)
local cfg = {}
cfg.storage = 1234 -- VIP Storage
for _, cid in ipairs(getPlayersOnline()) do
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cfg.storage) > 0 then
doSendAnimatedText(getThingPos(cid), "VIP", TEXTCOLOR_RED)
end
end
return true
end
<globalevent name="Animated Text" interval="0" event="script" value="vip_text.lua"/>
Why that don't work ?

Last edited:
help me please

I'm trying to incorporate it but the VIP door just says I cannot go in that I am not a VIP even when I already used the medal.

This error comes out.

[Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] Canot open data/talkactions/scripts/vip/remove.lua No such file or directory.
[Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] Cannot load script (data/talkactions/scripts/vip/remove.lua)

Thanks man :p !!
Are you sure that it works ?
Because it doesn't work with me !
Why that don't work ?

You changed the interval to 0 and you can't do that. Just copy and paste what I wrote, if you want it faster, change interval to 1.

Back