• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

[RELEASE] Wellcome windows and "!help" Command!

Nice code, but maybe you should use a storage value so you only get the message the fist time.

What if you are hunting and for some reason you had to logout and when you log in back there's a demon and you get the popup? :D
Code:
function onLogin(cid)
	local getStatus = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 3293)
	if(getStatus ~= TRUE) then
		local str = "Wellcome\nExera Server\nºPlayers Commands:\n-!help\n-!online\n-!buyhouse\n-!sellhouse\n-!serverinfo\n-!kills\n-!createguild\n-!joinguild\n-!buypremium\n-!leavehouse\n-!save\n-!changesex\n-!uptime\n-!ranks 'exp or skill rank here'\nClick in you wand/rod or your weapon for select skill.\nHave Fun\nThe Cipsoft, ForgottenServer And Exera Team"
		doPlayerPopupFYI(cid, str)
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 3293, TRUE)
	end	
	return TRUE
end

That should work the way you prefer it. I personally agree with you, and this should be added to first post.

@Sizaro: I think he misstyped it. It's welcome.

@Inspiro: Yeah, that's better.

Code:
function onLogin(cid)
	local getStatus = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 3293)
	if(getStatus ~= TRUE) then
		local str = "Wellcome\nExera Server\nºPlayers Commands:\n-!help\n-!online\n-!buyhouse\n-!sellhouse\n-!serverinfo\n-!kills\n-!createguild\n-!joinguild\n-!buypremium\n-!leavehouse\n-!save\n-!changesex\n-!uptime\n-!ranks 'exp or skill rank here'\nClick in you wand/rod or your weapon for select skill.\nHave Fun\nThe Cipsoft, ForgottenServer And Exera Team"
		doPlayerPopupFYI(cid, str)
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 3293, TRUE)
	end	
	return TRUE
end

That should work the way you prefer it. I personally agree with you, and this should be added to first post.

but with that popup you gain more rate ;p :thumbup:

Is it possible to make a window like in real tibia when you start in rookguard. That one with an image on.. :D

LOL! Same here, it stopped the magebomb crashing.

Getting this error in my console O_O

PHP:
[06/02/2010 19:14:34] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:56: '<eof>' expected near 'end'
[06/02/2010 19:14:34] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua)
[06/02/2010 19:14:34] data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:56: '<eof>' expected near 'end'

Back