• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Release] Zytarios 8.42 Real Map 105MB + Website + A lot of Scripts + Tutorial

I run Ots aLL is okey Online and have this

[04/06/2009 15:28:14] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such table: z_ots_comunication (SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE "type" = 'login';)
[04/06/2009 15:28:21] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such column: players.onlinetimetoday (UPDATE "players" SET "onlinetimetoday"=players.onlinetimetoday+60, "onlinetimeall"=players.onlinetimeall+60 WHERE "online" = 1;

Gekirah go do some work before you ask for REP
Like the tenth time you've released something
We rep people because they put effort into things
Not just releasing

Give the guy a break, do something yourself if you CAN. Stop bugging him. A hol...

I have a problem with accmaker have the error:
Code:
Warning: parse_ini_file(D:\GekirahOTs\cryingdamson3-gui841-2config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in D:\GekirahOTs\cryingdamson3-gui841-2config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

when i am trying to run it it says "outdated software" what should i do?

Thanks for release my old server ;)! i was to lazy to upload it but you did it for me thanks!

First things first...this sucks, and I'll tell you why too:

The map is 105 mb? WOW ! 40% of it is water.
"erased water", my ass. It's more than the Real Tibia server that ates long time ago released.
And "all the npcs" ? You got 196 npcs, our real map project currently got 230+.
And I don't even wanna start talking about "balanced vocs"...anyone can honestly check it...not even close.
If anything, I'm just happy for the raids :S So...ty ^^ hah
"allot of scripts with acc site", well...it's nothing you CAN'T find at website applications, so.

I'd say this is just a update of a old, incomplete, buggy version of a realmap server.
This server has only 1 thing that might be appreciated to the vip guys, donators boots/axe/sword, etc.
This server has nothing better that the real map project doesn't.

Fail ?
/Limannen

humm i gonna use some of this one but use RMP map bec i think its mutch more nicer :D

10qynhg.gif

Back