• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

and what will be in this release talaturen?

he is just gonna say w8 and read the change log document.

it seems like we are never going to get a 0.3 release

we will get a 0.3 release when they have make all the bugs and shit so stop hury, a wonderful day it will come!

it's be usefull if they get some stables code of version 0.3 and add at the versions 0.2.x ^^

We want to fix all bugs in 0.2 to concentrate on 0.3.
0.3 Alpha or Beta should be released few days after _fully_ stable 0.2.

great news to hear :)
I will be waiting for 0.3

2 days for next release WOOT! hopefully fixing massive bugs =/

i dont mind it taking longer as long as it is stable

Delayed until 20:30 CET, some minor things which still has to be fixed.

Releasedate of 0.2 full version has been set. I hope we won't have any bad luck with the release :p.

TFS, is, today, certainly the best OTServ distro. You (and all developers of The Forgotten Server) are really making a great job.

@up
I don't think we are going to have 0.3.0 so fast, newest releases have some problems (delays of sds, weapons, potions, little estability problems), and I think Talatauren should fix them before release 0.3.0.

Thanks.
Yours,
Rafael Hamdan;

TFS, is, today, certainly the best OTServ distro. You (and all developers of The Forgotten Server) are really making a great job.

@up
I don't think we are going to have 0.3.0 so fast, newest releases have some problems (delays of sds, weapons, potions, little estability problems), and I think Talatauren should fix them before release 0.3.0.

Thanks.
Yours,
Rafael Hamdan;

We're basing that on OTserv branch called 'Avesta', which will be patched to main TRUNK just after 0.6.0 release.

Back