• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

I have a question to TFS developers.
What do you think about Revscripts? Do you plan to add it ASAP to TFS when they will be finished or you'll never use it?:D

We plan to slowly merge open tibia revscripts while its done and checked.

RC 5 - Probably 30th June 2009, 20:00 CET

It really will be the date of release?

I think he will release it when it's ready....
If he's done 30 June good! but if he's done 30 July it's still good... Remember he don't get payed.

I think he will release it when it's ready....
If he's done 30 June good! but if he's done 30 July it's still good... Remember he don't get payed.

Are you sure about that?

Why are you saying "he" instead of "them"? The fact of being 0.3 Project Manager doesn't mean Elf is the only one developing it.

And, due to my knowlage, Elf don't get paid. He once told me he's recived only 1 donation in a period of 1 year.

Jocce, talking about min particularly help the Forum with the donations. I do not know if it is divided with members of staff or developers.

I was not making any recovery only asking me to confirm the date organized.

Why are you saying "he" instead of "them"? The fact of being 0.3 Project Manager doesn't mean Elf is the only one developing it.

And, due to my knowlage, Elf don't get paid. He once told me he's recived only 1 donation in a period of 1 year.
It was donation from me! :):thumbup:

Thanks TFS team realy looking forward to the new version, great job.

It would be nice if 0.3.5 would be released for the 8.5 client :D

Information about previous release dates and future release dates can be found below:

crying-damson-30905/"]RC 4 - 29th April 2009, 21:00 CET[/url]
[*]RC 5 - 3rd July 2009, 23:00 CET
[/LIST]

0.4 [development branch] - \

First it was 30 june, then it was 1 july, then 2nd july, now it's 3rd July ^_^

Back