• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

RC5 will be latest release candidate for Crying Damson?

Last RC, but propably will be 1~3 patches to fix small bugs :D
and, lets go 0.4, much great ? :D
thnks TFS, maybe someday i join this great team ;)
i have to study so much, but i will :)

Fixed the rc5 date, it will be released when we finish protocol 8.5 support (server log channel left only).

Talaturen told me he won't work on TFS 0.4 (at least not much), he's going to keep developing 0.2.

Talaturen told me he won't work on TFS 0.4 (at least not much), he's going to keep developing 0.2.

That's because revscriptsys is far from done. He has to wait for the OTserv Team to finish it.

No hurry. Thanks to the TFS team great job to all of you.

Mmm.. i've waited with plesure for next release, now we've got to wait any longer..:( that's a disappointment.

but i'll understand ^^

Btw..! What will be updated?

Look at elf comment, it will be released when finish protocol 8.5 suppport,
it can be today, tomorrow or 10th July...
lets we wait, i think they don't need 7 days to finish it :D
keep developping ;)

bro w8

just change the date to dec 2120
well i think 10 th will be good cause the new 8.5 is pretty good and tfs 0.3.5 needs to be bugg free so let him take his time dont rush people common

well i think 10 th will be good cause the new 8.5 is pretty good and tfs 0.3.5 needs to be bugg free so let him take his time dont rush people common

You're absolutely right.

max number of outfits is client-coded to max 25 or something. what he fixed was so it dont debug if u have too many etc

Back