• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

Guys, don't spam this thread...it won't make them release it any faster.
I am sure they found a problem, or need to finish something before they release it.

Leave them alone, they got enough shit to deal with.
Be happy they are giving you a server for FREE.

yes, i agree with you ;)
but he most know what we think of this...

I am sure they found a problem, or need to finish something before they release it.

Exactly what I think.

why do ppl have to asslick every single page of this thread

Couldn't agree more, I hate when people act like they are boss. Instead of acting so tough and telling what retards should do, why not just ignore them?

This thread should be closed, only developers can edit first post and add notice (in new post), when date of release distro will be added/changed. That's all, without spam and asslick ><

wow very nice guys WOHOOO!
You are gods in programming!
Talaturen you rox my socks
OTLand is the best ot forum ever!!
Keep developing guys!

^_^

Niee Renusek jak ty sobie pujdziesz nikt cie tu nie zapraszal a mnie owszem meilem na poczte

Hmmm well. He haven't said that all the new features for 0.4 are ready, and i think it will by not released for at ones all new features get done.

Back
Top Bottom