• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

and how do i make it? :O

You have to boil the water, prepare one dry jug, get some honey and fill the jug with it, but just on the bottom. Now wait about 3-5 minutes and then... but wait, what were you asking about again?

You have to boil the water, prepare one dry jug, get some honey and fill the jug with it, but just on the bottom. Now wait about 3-5 minutes and then... but wait, what were you asking about again?

man you noob, you have to warm the honey first =.=</random>

Account manager

I'm having a problem with the account manager in the latest crying damson.

When creating account and you're decideing your characters' name, nothing seems to be okey for the acc manager... It just says "That name seems to contain invalid symbols, please choose another name."

I hope someaone can help me out of this!

Where do all the account information go? Can't find a file where they are..

No new releases for like 6 months .. it is for sure a pay to host server now
Donor board and donor server ... sad thing.

No new releases for like 6 months .. it is for sure a pay to host server now
Donor board and donor server ... sad thing.

That is not true, 0.2.7 was released 4 months ago and we don't release any version before it is considered stable. If you want to donate, you are doing so to support OtLand and that grants you access to the private subversion where the pre-alpha version of 0.4 can be found. Note: pre-alpha, it is not even in alpha stage yet and that is why there is no public release yet. It's really sad to see people like you think that donating is all about receiving something back in return.

Im not saying that otland is wrong. Im just showing my point of view with a bad English and probably in the wrong place. I always considered the best ot community but it is heading to a completly pay to access community. I can even compare it with Tibia global premium now(and there it isnt called donor).
"It's really sad to see people like you think that donating is all about receiving something back in return." -- How can I not think this way? Im sure that 80%(+) just donate for this reason.
When I moved to OtLand it had a release by mounth (or almost it). But Im not asking for releases tough(I dont even want to host). I just came here cuz I wanted to see how things were going. I just made to university ( Computer Science ) and I can say that everything I know about .lua/php/logic and programming at all, I learn'd cuz of OtLand.

Back