• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasing Cerdito map! [Download]

Did you Rep++ me?

• Yes, I did!

Votes: 88 51.5%
  • No, I didn't!

Votes: 50 29.2%
  • I need to spread rep away before give again..

Votes: 33 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@up, haha! True ^^ If even your mapping is sux for him, then probably he is the greates mapper ever! or just random noob :D

Another great map, gone to waste...
You could've hosted this with donations and made some money lol...
But no, you waste your time (which you must have alot to waste) and give it to un-deserving noobs!

It's 100% nice, and you are a good person at heart...me...not so much, but I am nice enough to rep you xD

Neopn its a realy great job! " do y whant joing in my equip ? " ausuhas xP

good job really nice but cave hunts is sux very small @.@

rep++++++

I'm getting the feeling that people think this release was bad?
I love this map, and a great release.
What is the matter with you people, he's sharing something you never can do :D

10/10

/Limannen

Another great map, gone to waste...
You could've hosted this with donations and made some money lol...
But no, you waste your time (which you must have alot to waste) and give it to un-deserving noobs!

It's 100% nice, and you are a good person at heart...me...not so much, but I am nice enough to rep you xD

Not everyone has the possibility to donate (country issues, etc), that means we deserve less than everyone else?

Thats why the OT community became like it is sometimes now, everyone takes something for free (TFS), make a modification and to release it they say "give me money" or nothing.

How ungrateful is that, huh?

Talaturen, Elf and all their team are constantly developing TFS to release it to our community for FREE, they are hosting otland.net forum so we can all get help and help others for FREE. Why would then anyone make something out of that and SELL it if everything was given to him for free?

The more we keep free things around, the better. And the more chances of watching them grow and get improved.

The most you can ask for is reputation or donations, which you will get, donations not quite but its possible. But selling? Not cool.

PD: Great map Neon, +Rep here. You just put my hopes up to revive my old project, I never thought I should finish just because of the map issues, now I have a brand new world of possibilities and ideas. Thanks!

Cheers.

Not everyone has the possibility to donate (country issues, etc), that means we deserve less than everyone else?

Thats why the OT community became like it is sometimes now, everyone takes something for free (TFS), make a modification and to release it they say "give me money" or nothing.

How ungrateful is that, huh?

Talaturen, Elf and all their team are constantly developing TFS to release it to our community for FREE, they are hosting otland.net forum so we can all get help and help others for FREE. Why would then anyone make something out of that and SELL it if everything was given to him for free?

The more we keep free things around, the better. And the more chances of watching them grow and get improved.

The most you can ask for is reputation or donations, which you will get, donations not quite but its possible. But selling? Not cool.

PD: Great map Neon, +Rep here. You just put my hopes up to revive my old project, I never thought I should finish just because of the map issues, now I have a brand new world of possibilities and ideas. Thanks!

Cheers.

Even if it is a copy and paste map, I for on think it's been done greatly

_ground.jpg
omg...

Ugly isn't it? :p

If your going to use this server you have to work on the map.. ALOT!

If your going to use this on your server*

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your style, some places are way too crowded with details that you have hard time actually walking there but overall I just love you. :wub: btw How much time did you put on to this map, details are sick :)

IM GONNA STEAL EVERYTHING MUHAUHUA (6)
no but srsly, you shouldnt release it :( its epic.

Sure, steal it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back