• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Releasing Distros.

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score
Greets.
The idea of "accepting" new distro releases are both stupid as great.

You are getting rid of alot of crappy "releases" by this,
however, I am trying to release new updates at EldinWorld and you are holding me back.

I am giving you, the TFS team, credits for it all.
Im also including the right sources in wich is YOURS as I don't change the sources.
It also ain't containing any viruses.
So they who are getting refused to release their servers do atleast deserve an answer, why. Simple huh?

And I promise you, you will still get downloads and credits after my and other peoples releases.
You don't have to be scared. Or what could else be the reason?
Write it out if you only want the TFS server to get released on this board and I'll get back to OTfans.

Don't ruin such a great forum with stupid rules.
Good luck and thank you again for the TFS server and forum.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Its because we need to scan every file first before we can approve it. Also It looks like nobody is checking the files because everytime I come home and login I see much threads that need to be approved..

How about making two subboards? One where everyone can post and modify their posts/topics as much as they want, and one for verified posts/topics (where they cannot modify their posts/topics without letting a moderator do it for you).

How about making two subboards? One where everyone can post and modify their posts/topics as much as they want, and one for verified posts/topics (where they cannot modify their posts/topics without letting a moderator do it for you).

yeah like tpforums does. approved and unapproved.

Yeah, I agree with that, although it has already been suggested...

Agree.

Well, thank you for the approvement.
However, that was the wrong file and I canno't edit it now... Rofl.

So delete the one you just accepted and accept my new request.
Ive made some updates today at important bugs.

Again Master-M, thank you, I appriciate this alot.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back