• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Religion

ISICKFACE

Reaction score
A simple question, to start a topic.

What's your opinion on religion?
What religion do you belong to?

No, I won't start.

Have fun. :huh:

This is something we should not talk about in a gaming community..

Has flaite said.. religion teach us "humans" values and basics..

We tend to believe on "supernatural" shit and we give names to things that have no explanation..
What does religion means to me? It's only a way to control people.. i don't believe in gods or supernatural gifted people, things.

But i do have faith.. faith in what?? I don't know.. neither the people who believes in their "god" does.. it's just heart warming.. to believe that something good it's going to happen.

It's hard to explain but for some reason.. the word "god" bring comfort to a mass of people.

judeo/christian values are the fundamentals on the creations of laws, without them we could have ended in a survival of the fittest society.. Anyway if we say that religions are a way to controll people then we are saying that a society based on compation and love is a "controlled scheme", and the people who actually created religion knew that violence and hate where the ways to go.
we have 2 possible truths: love/hate
if love is controll then hate is the truth
if hate is not the truth then love is the truth.

In my perspective, i find religions really wise if interpreted correctly, an example is:
The bible tells you to in an explicit way to be good" or you will suffer in hell, we can compare that teaching with what Budism talks about: Karma.
There's proof that you can transmit thoughts with telepathy, if we are concious, then why when we die don't our composition of thoughts and perceptions leave our bodies? just as telepathy tells us.
Religions tell you to live in the present to achieve eternal life: if your mind is in illusionary events of the past, how will your thoughts leave your dead body if they'r atached to and illution?

Last edited:
I get what you are saying.. but everything relates to only one simple thing.. "Personal comfort"
Either good or bad..

Who are we.. to decide what's good or bad?
What's good to me can be bad to you.. and viceversa

Logic makes no sense.. making sense makes no sense at all..

Okay, but if we think that way then we could just kill everyone and explode the earth because life is senseless.
Hate or love, you decide; even if love is a fake lol

Sup,
this is what i think: [video explain it all]
[video=youtube;ah5xFMYbP4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5xFMYbP4s[/video]

I'm a moslem and I'm not a terrorist.

I don't really care if someone is a Jew, Christ, Moslem or something else if he respect me I will respect him (as a human) . It's easy isn't it?

And if people believes in god they should believe in him if not, then not. I don't force you to believe.
This is my opinion.

Last edited:
im atheist.

Why am i? It's simple i belive in what i can touch/see/smell/feel. Religion aint bringing me any of these, for me "God" is just an imagination and bible was wroten by someones who got hard high. I dont want to offend anyone im just typing my opinion.

This gonna turn in Nationality Racism Thread.

Btw - I'm muslim.

The religions was created to teach us something,teach the basics of life.

i don't see the reason to try to look smart on the internet makes, maybe to raise self confidence every time he gets compliment.

This is why I dislike/hate Muslim.
Islam and Sharia Law are coming to America - Santa Ana Statehouse | Examiner.com

sure practice your religion, but don't try to bring your Shit-flawed laws to our country!

PS
Don't lie to yourselves!

PSS
By the way I'm Atheist, but I don't condemn most of the Religions out there, but instead learn from it(Unless it's a logically erroneous Religion[not going to mention names])

I am atheist, about a year before I was satanist (LaVey's). Also I had been anti-religious and conversing which every god-believing man I met. now I don't care, still I thing religions are unnessecary.

I don't really care if someone is a Jew, Christ, Moslem or something else if he respect me I will respect him (as a human) . It's easy isn't it?

And if people believes in god they should believe in him if not, then not. I don't force you to believe.
This is my opinion.

Mine too :)

its kinda to get herd cause i never get the chance to talk to anyone about my theories lol

Back
Top Bottom