• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reload @ Old ppl Penguins/

Lapa kicked i wanna some fun and play with u but like calar said after last dara fight jordi are retard and he leading bad and calar made x log on dara

the same shit with u ppl laught when u lead :) and trolling and everyone from u vent saying u are retard "veziv made team bla bla bla"
I think; lapa in carlin fight 13 vs 19 and me in lib 18 vs 27;
We show that we dont care about loose and winn ; we are just here to get fun and have some good warmodes

u show u skilled today lapa on carlin u wanna be a DEMPAH and after 30 second we all ded and u start to insult us noob u not runing together

Lapa moved to carlin fight 10 ppl 6 eks 2 rps and 1 ed lvl 200 and 1 mage 200 + against 25 ppl + niceeeeeeeeeeee

^^ spokojnie :) no jak zrobicie mieszanke ty calar drako szady kaplare kaidy i inne noto zapewne ta

^^ spokojnie :) no jak zrobicie mieszanke ty calar drako szady kaplare kaidy i inne noto zapewne ta
ja, calar ? chuj ze ja z calarem to juz ze 2 lata gram ;D a Calar nie chce ludzi z kaidy do teamku tych ktorych nie zna a zna moze z 5 osob ;]

if you want to play with Lapa feel free to msg me . we need warjats

Back