• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reload

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Me Navid Anuris want get some fun before 7.4 ots starting :) so we declare to join shadowcores bcse calar its chickena he know if he will join lunarforce = its will be massacre like last lb battle every1 from us enjoy this battle !
check its was sick !!!!! every1 200-250 lvls normal hits

on shadowcores 60 mage 800-900 ue ....... 500-600 sds :< but nvm we will join there msg Navid / or ME HERE :)

You cried like a pussy when you couldn't kill omel on Cormaya/Edron or Ankh, and now you say normal hits? You won't make me go lunar by saying random shit like "Massacre" we all know that you got fucked 24/7 but kk. So warmode tomorrow?

You cried like a pussy when you couldn't kill omel on Cormaya/Edron or Ankh, and now you say normal hits? You won't make me go lunar by saying random shit like "Massacre" we all know that you got fucked 24/7 but kk. So warmode tomorrow?
lol let us get lvl and cash first, we cant war u already :/

Calar will not play LunarForce
he likes battles ml130+ and a million morons around making you get skull, black skull etc...

http://www.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=characters&name=calar joker

reactivate your premium or you is hunted by the Brazilians in kyra? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I now understand why you do not like Brazilians :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I left kyra before I knew about "Red Line" Why would I play on a dead server?

YE NAVID U WILL LEAD OR ANURIS I CANT BE MUCH ACTIVE MSG ME INGAME ABOUT VENT ACCES Fajalevef

Back