• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"reload"

Haha calar i dont know why u are insulting me? saying that i suck blabla, well well what can i say ur probably alot better than me here on this shitty orscha server. But u are welcome to join me on a 8.0 or 8.6 ot 20v20 and we will see who is a noobek :p

Lewoskrzydłowy Fenyx
otland.pl

iXwylxV.jpg

dunno why u calar insulting wille, without him your team wont even exist

Ye, that's true I respect that, since i've learnt alot from wille. I'm just mad about the situation on 8.0 "there I got to know the real face of wille"

Calar lives in britain and hes been influenced so much by umit and his gangsters that hes a thug now and dont give a shit bout anything

gang in britain ?
i have heard about gangs in poor countries like brazil, poland etc but in england ? come on what they do to be gangsters hahahah

they have everything, the government gives them food, school, house, and what more they want...go to brazil, mexico or poland to see real gangsters

gang in britain ?
i have heard about gangs in poor countries like brazil, poland etc but in england ? come on what they do to be gangsters hahahah

they have everything, the government gives them food, school, house, and what more they want...go to brazil, mexico or poland to see real gangsters
sad but is true ;x

gang in britain ?

your argument is invalid, don't you have gangs in america ? u got even muslim gangs in sweden

and you're from ? Portugal ?
your country has weaker economy than Poland does.

Back