• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reload

because we did on walls but on video we killed him with 3 ^^

lol dude wake up hahaha
rly what the hell is wrong with this new generation of kids, do you have a mirror to look yourself and start some life changing move ? the inches you need to change are around you dude ! go and get them ! stop try to convince yourself that you are somebody in this game and even if you want it ! work to be it! do like david ! practice, train, and show your skills ! You look like a cave rat in real life ! you must do something to change it, dont tell me you like yourself because that would make you even more weird . That day on walls i came with 2 ppl to kill you and your friend and i died ebcause i got debug on mb and any mind that is not worried with reputation and ego on a 2d game would believe me, i have no reasons at all to lie, actually i died 3 more times to you guys ( all afk botting while i was having fun doing somehing to improve my life ) . But rememebr how much times you died ? remember how ridiculous it was when you and your team created more than 10 threads about me ? videos of me dying afk ? do you remember when the whole community started to call you retarded ebcause of that ? do you remember when you decided to open skull on me on serpentine tower and ALL you team died ? i am pretty sure you do...so forget me it would be better to your so already bad pvp reputation and forum widely recognized retardness

take this has an advice of somebody that likes to have fans like you

Last edited:
lol dude wake up hahaha
rly what the hell is wrong with this new generation of kids, do you have a mirror to look yourself and start some life changing move ? the inches you need to change are around you dude ! go and get them ! stop try to convince yourself that you are somebody in this game and even if you want it ! work to be it! do like david ! practice, train, and show your skills ! You look like a cave rat in real life ! you must do something to change it, dont tell me you like yourself because that would make you even more weird . That day on walls i came with 2 ppl to kill you and your friend and i died ebcause i got debug on mb and any mind that is not worried with reputation and ego on a 2d game would believe me, i have no reasons at all to lie, actually i died 3 more times to you guys ( all afk botting while i was having fun doing somehing to improve my life ) . But rememebr how much times you died ? remember how ridiculous it was when you and your team created more than 10 threads about me ? videos of me dying afk ? do you remember when the whole community started to call you retarded ebcause of that ? do you remember when you decided to open skull on me on serpentine tower and ALL you team died ? i am pretty sure you do...
not sure what you're talking about lol, you died by 2 people on 350 ed end of story :p

not sure what you're talking about lol, you died by 2 people on 350 ed end of story :p

if it makes you feel better, stronger, and handsome like my black belt in jiujitsu makes me feel, than its okey believe it . But your amazing acomplishment isnt real, and even if it was would be quite small to be proud of

if it makes you feel better, stronger, and handsome like my black belt in jiujitsu makes me feel, than its okey believe it . But your amazing acomplishment isnt real, and even if it was would be quite small to be proud of
Can i ask you 1 thing retard? do you take this game that serious to write a fucking paragraph?

its true you're just not man enough to admit it hahah

its true you're just not man enough to admit it hahah

kid, go out and do some push ups, some abs, start some martial art i would tell you muay thai...because you are clearly out of your mind . If your mind is has healty as your body...you are ruined

you look like a caverat after long period of starvation

Trevor u really think u are better than everybody at everything right? why are u still on a ot forum not out there working or so?

kid, go out and do some push ups, some abs, start some martial art i would tell you muay thai...because you are clearly out of your mind . If your mind is has healty as your body...you are ruined

you look like a caverat after long period of starvation
starvation you think sweden is like brazil or something? lol

Trevor u really think u are better than everybody at everything right? why are u still on a ot forum not out there working or so?

No i dont, i just dont will ever tell you that a skinny 15 years old kid that congratulates himself because he killed a player while he was offline is better than me at that game. Plus i am at work, i studied and thats why i have a nice job, a job that allows me to text and join this game and forum while i am working still .

starvation you think sweden is like brazil or something? lol

Well, i am not the one comparing portugal with brazil, spain with mexico etc like you do with brs here on this forum..plus if you are that skinny why would i think somehting different ? post your picture like you did with the one you saved on your computer after kill my afk char...let´s see how brave you are lol

Well, i am not the one comparing portugal with brazil, spain with mexico etc like you do with brs here on this forum..plus if you are that skinny why would i think somehting different ? post your picture like you did with the one you saved on your computer after kill my afk char...let´s see how brave you are lol
what picture did i post of your afk char? haha

Back