• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reme map editor problem

Warots

Reaction score
Hello .
How can I make so I se lower floors on map editor ?
Will rep++ if you can help me :p

From floors 7 down you cannot see regardless. It's more of a you have to try your best to align it up. My best advice is to every now and then open your server (to yourself) and test it.

Up - Use +
Down - Use -

In fact,
i don't understand Your English :/

That's to change floors, below floor 7 I think it is (ground 0 floor) you cannot see below until you go down a level then you can see anything below floor 8. It goes as so: From floor 8-15 you can see everything from top to bottom and from floor 0-7 you can see anything from above to below but from 7-15 you cannot see without changing to floor 8.

From floors 7 down you cannot see regardless. It's more of a you have to try your best to align it up. My best advice is to every now and then open your server (to yourself) and test it.
But when I am at Floor 8 I cant se Floor 7 Same on evry floor . idk who it have be like that . hehe

You should be able to see floors from 0-7 and 8-15. It's just the way RME was made to cause less lag (for slower computers) and confusion when shading of lower floors is off I'm guessing.

You mean floor 6, it goes top to bottom floor 0-15, 0 being top and 15 being bottom. Hit ctrl+w and from floors 0-7 you will be able to see the floors 0-7 and or 8-15. But anything below floor 7 will remain black as long as you remain at floor 7 or higher.

Well . if u press ctrl + w it will not help from 7 to 15 . Only from 0 to 7 . So

From Floor 0 to 7 it works and from 6 to 15 it works to se lower floor . But if u want to se floor 6 from 7 it wont work :p hehe

Sorry for my bad english :)

Well . if u press ctrl + w it will not help from 7 to 15 . Only from 0 to 7 . So

From Floor 0 to 7 it works and from 6 to 15 it works to se lower floor . But if u want to se floor 6 from 7 it wont work :p hehe

Sorry for my bad english :)

As I said, so if your having the problem I'm explaining then just do what I suggested and test the map ingame for any mapping errors.

As I said, so if your having the problem I'm explaining then just do what I suggested and test the map ingame for any mapping errors.
Know what You mean ^^ But you two started Fight or somthing ^^ But tnx for trying to help me :p
And ye my english is bad so its not so easy to se what i mean when i want help hehe :p

Know what You mean ^^ But you two started Fight or somthing ^^ But tnx for trying to help me :p
And ye my english is bad so its not so easy to se what i mean when i want help hehe :p

Ahruaghruaghruagh! Np bro and yeye I admit I did kinda, but that's because I knew I was in the right here brah. Anyway don't worry about your english, I've met plenty people who don't speak it well. ^.^

Back