• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remember Sinteria 7.x?

Dangara

Owner of Last World
Reaction score
Oldschool players will know what I am talking about. But will they remember the map aswell? :)
I saw I still have those old files including web, map, etc. thought about showing off to users to show some nostalgic memories.

72fd3a5b4eadb2e9ce9380b1477921e1.png

SXFC.png

As I remember this was the second map of sinteria, there was even one before this.

This fast probably the first map of sinteria:
pp3v.png

Did you play sinteria? What was your character name?

Last edited:
I dont remember my nickname but i remember that by using tibiaauto u can get here unlimited power bolt by replacing ammoslot function i got like 30~ pally and i was exping under city at dragons. Secondly someone has gave me good eq like horned helmet mpa g legs and other stuff that i dont remember on that low lv cuz of that eq i got hacked by someone who knows my gadugadu number (polish comunicator) and hes send me pictures that he told me it was my rl brother then when i try to open it i injected a keyloger and by login lose my acc thats all my game on this server end here on very low lv. But i like back to that memory moment thanks to You by remider me that. Greetings

I put thousands of hours into Sinteria Firestorm and the others... Damn, that map brings back some amazing memories. Thanks for posting <3

First map of sinteria rocks!! Oh God, I would love to roam around the old map and kill some mobs. I've played in 2005/2006 (nick Ralexi - guild Sinteria Guardians). I made a thread about it some time ago.. Is there any possibility to share the oldest map/data to play offline?

Last edited:
First map of sinteria rocks!! Oh God, I would love to roam around the old map and kill some mobs. I've played in 2005/2006 (nick Ralexi - guild Sinteria Guardians). I made a thread about it some time ago.. Is there any possibility to share the oldest map/data to play offline?
He wants 20$ for it. I already asked. My guess is that it's just the map and probably full of bugs when you get your teeth into it.

My guess is that it's just the map and probably full of bugs when you get your teeth into it.
That's probably true as mappers these days weren't that pro, lol. But it's indeed the original files as I had personal contact to alkamenes (owner from Sinteria undeads)

Running these files wouldn't make anysense tho, they are way to much outdated and running on XML instead of SQL. Probably full of bugs and alot of crashs can be caused by players that remember old bugs.

Thats why I would like to play it just by myself. I often do this on maps I feel nostalgia to, like mine, which is also so outdated, but brings back best memories.

Back