• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

**\\ Remembering Paulo //**

Shinmaru

エロルアー Scripter!
Reaction score
Paulo Torres

Was once know and considered The Most EPICIEST *CoUgH* Mapper in all OTLand(Maybe even in the whole world), He took OtLand in a shitstorm (basically in the Mapping Show-off board) Where "The Haters"(a group of Elite Mappers) were RAGING to the point that they were firing Lazorz from their mouths, various attempt to shut down the god of mapping were trumped and were rendered useless.

After much 'fame' *LuLz* was gained by the trollz that lurk in the depths of OtLand, The Supreme Mapper Paulo was getting a little over his head, to the point that he was now attacking 'The Haters', after a few long disputes, CyberM(Mortal Demi-God of Otland) wielding his Over-Powered PermaB& Hammer(which in fact is an Extended and Over-sized B& Hammer) smashed him to no return!
Thus the timely end of the Paulo Reign has come to a finish, though many think Paulo was a troll, trolling in the mapping Show-off board, some say it was trolls trolling the troll and others "cant_tell_if_trolling_or_just_stupid.jpg", we all know one big fact about this... and that is that Paulo left a mark here in OTLand!

For those who still have Paulo's Epic Mapping pictures please post them!

Hmmmm, at the time I enjoyed the whole thing - I even joined the group, and genuinely enjoyed looking at his maps. But I think that now the "joke" has ran its course. This is like those old classic rock bands from the 70's releasing new and crappy albums 40 years later ;d. Let the memories of dear Paulo rest in your mind [and heart].

lo0l0ol0ol0o0lo0l0ol

Paulo. Torres. Forever.

PS: I need to see his mapping too, I really need some inspiration for the server that I'm doing :)

Last edited by a moderator:
come on guys, his maps was just EPIC :)

PS: read my signature and if u don't understand read it again and again and again until u get it! :w00t:

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic enough for me not arse to put any of his work onto my memory, and I've been a OT*Fans member since 2003-4(first account). Assuming he was around OT*Fans if he's oldschool.

What if everyone would put threads up about their own mapping idol.
I know a ton of old poeple who've left OpenTibia years ago where their mapping still itch my mind.

Last edited:
Epic enough for me not arse to put any of his work onto my memory, and I've been a OT*Fans member since 2003-4(first account). Assuming he was around OT*Fans if he's oldschool.
he don't need to be '0ldskull membah fr0m h3ll of d00m' to be a nice mapper, he just came and made his work then was banned, like Jesus Christ :) (I hope that Paulo Torres ressurect too tho :pPPPP) but let stop the offtopic, this topic is to adore him only...

he don't need to be '0ldskull membah fr0m h3ll of d00m' to be a nice mapper, he just came and made his work then was banned, like Jesus Christ :) (I hope that Paulo Torres ressurect too tho :pPPPP) but let stop the offtopic, this topic is to adore him only...

Fine, but dont get me wrong - didn't mean you NEED to be oldschool to be a great mapper. Neon for one is a yet living example - which I dont consider oldschool but yet a terrific mapper.
Just that the way people has been presenting this "Torres" made me believe he was around years and years ago.

"Paulo, just like Zeus the god of thunder, should be recognized as the new God of Mapping, an excelence that reminds me of those fine wines i tasted on my past days, a skill higher than the stars and lets not forget the incredible way he made gigantic turtles fit into every theme."
Albert Einstein

Last edited:
Can a mod please close this thread, its just going to erupt in flaming and disagreements and you know it -.-

agree with Sharp

400x.jpg

Can't tell if troll!

Back