• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Remere Map Editor] It's possible?

Nothxbye

Banned User
Reaction score
It's possible to cut a piece of the map and paste it into another map?
I want to cut for example Thais from Real Map and paste it to empty editor then save it.
using Remere Map Editor

Yes, thats possible. Both maps should be saved in the same client version (Map, Properties, Client Version), Then open your map and open the second map with File, Open, so they are opened in the same window. Then with holding shift and crtl you can select the parts you want to copy and scroll with your mouse to go to other floors to select more floors at the same time. Then click copy and paste in the other map.

Yes, thats possible. Both maps should be saved in the same client version (Map, Properties, Client Version), Then open your map and open the second map with File, Open, so they are opened in the same window. Then with holding shift and crtl you can select the parts you want to copy and scroll with your mouse to go to other floors to select more floors at the same time. Then click copy and paste in the other map.

Ok I've got it now, you forgot to say how to open second map should i go File-->Recent Files and path to second world, thanks anyway.

Last edited:
If you have opened the first map, you can just click File, Open en browse to your second map. If you open it, it will be in the same Remere window (if they are saved in the same client) and then you can copy paste parts to the other map.

Back