• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Remere map editor

Fobi3r

Reaction score
Im looking some who could do some extra features for me in remere. More details via PM.

Regards
Fobi3r

Really no one knows how to add extra options into remere?

Bump...

What kind of features? There are some threads here with people adding some features to RME already, perhaps check them out first.

Give a glimpse of what you want and people will be able to contact you if they want/can do that for you.

I would need to modify search options:
-add an option to highlight searched item on the map:
highlight.png

Also, I would need to add an option like I will add items ID to the list, and it will make them invisible (not ghost loose items) on the map. So I could add one or multiply items to the list, for example: adding tree 2700 and 2703 (trees) will make them invisible so I can see what is under them.

I know there is an option 'ghost loose items' but I will need to add option 'contour walls' and all walls would look like:
wall_horizontal.png

I can provide sprites like that if needed.
and few more bits and bobs

Regards
Pete

Last edited:
I know there is an option 'ghost loose items' but I will need to add option 'contour walls' and all walls would look like:
wall_horizontal.png

I can provide sprites like that if needed.
Items aren't identified as walls or as horizontal/vertical/V walls.

Back