• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere Newbie Questions

preguntonontrac

Reaction score
Latest remere map editor how i copy multiple/all floors at the same time. I know that with the shift key you can select an area but i want to select an area and copy all floors within the area.

Do i have to add an script for the "POH GS Hole"? or if iplace the closed tile it will automatically work in the server?

Last edited:
Go to Edit, Selection and then click Lower Floors. Then if you use shift it will select all lower floors. You can also use shift+ctrl if you only want to select certain floors. With that you can scroll with your mouse to other floors and select them too.

Last edited:
Go to Edit, Selection and then click Lower Floors. Then if you use shift it will select all lower floors. You can also use shift+ctrl if you only want to select certain floors. With that you can scroll with your mouse to other floors and select them too.

Thanks in a quick test it seemed to work more rep for you!

Now can someone tell me:

Do i have to add an script for the "POH GS Hole"? or if i place the closed tile it will automatically work in the server? in other words there is a grass tile with a crack in it, the same used at POH for the GS Hole. I want to know if i have to script it in order to work when someone steps on it or by mapping it and running the server it will work?

Last edited:
Do you mean if a person will fall down in a hole if they step on it? This should already be added by default in movements. If not, you have to add it.

Back