• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's 10.10 Custom update

Dissidia

Reaction score
I know that it is possible to do, but I simply cannot update my Remere's to 10.1
I understand that it was said how to in here: http://otland.net/threads/remeres-map-editor-updated-10-10.197378/

But I've run into so many errors and had to redownload so many things.
If someone with the 10.1 editor can help me out with a quick bullet point tutorial on how they were able to make it work I will reward them with... things...
Thanks a lot!

heres a puppy
5DF50.jpg

And last: replace this tibia file tibia.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here
with original.

This is the part that I get an error. I take the item otb and dat file and put it into the RME/data/1010 folder and it freezes. I try again and put the dat file into the Tibia client file. Error. I put the item file into the RME. Error. Freezing each time. I try again on a clean slate to run the RME you linked me to, Crash.

What am I doing wrong here?

My personal opinion, if you have to use alternative OTB and DAT files, its a waste of time because in the end something is going to go wrong, its obvious it uses different ones because..well they are different..and differences can run into huge problems later.
Im not even touching RME for 10.10 until its working solid

My personal opinion, if you have to use alternative OTB and DAT files, its a waste of time because in the end something is going to go wrong, its obvious it uses different ones because..well they are different..and differences can run into huge problems later.
Im not even touching RME for 10.10 until its working solid

I get what you mean, mate. I cant even find a viable brush for 10.1. All of the extensions are worthless so it just becomes on big "other" palette. It was a good attempt, tho.

This is the part that I get an error. I take the item otb and dat file and put it into the RME/data/1010 folder and it freezes. I try again and put the dat file into the Tibia client file. Error. I put the item file into the RME. Error. Freezing each time. I try again on a clean slate to run the RME you linked me to, Crash.

What am I doing wrong here?

You dont need replace item.otbm just replace tibia.exe file....

Back