• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor 11.50

undead mage

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if there is a (remere's) map editor for client 11.50? Did search on otland and tibiaking but couldn't rlly find something helpful.

I doubt it. Recently downloaded the latest version and it only had support for 10.98 (last protocol I could actually browse to find .spr and .dat files). I haven't been in this scene for quiet some time, but I found there is no .spr and .dat files with latest Tibia clients, that might be an issue to the map editor.

EDIT: might have found something worth reading for you, I just managed to come across it on this forum:

OpenTibia - Client 10 Version 11.55+

Seems you allready was on that information. Apologies.

Last edited:
I doubt it. Recently downloaded the latest version and it only had support for 10.98 (last protocol I could actually browse to find .spr and .dat files). I haven't been in this scene for quiet some time, but I found there is no .spr and .dat files with latest Tibia clients, that might be an issue to the map editor.

EDIT: might have found something worth reading for you, I just managed to come across it on this forum:

OpenTibia - Client 10 Version 11.55+

Seems you allready was on that information. Apologies.
Np, ty for the answer :)

Edit:
Tested it and it worked!

Back