• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor 2.2 - 10.31

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
So this supports all client versions up to date from 8.x -10.x ?

will extensions work? :D because in your last release all my extensions where located in others, in other words they didnt work :/

oh sorry i thought dominique made the post, well atleast in the last rme download for 10.31 extensions didnt work for me

Whenever I try to choose a folder for the files it tells me to navigate to the folder even tho I'm choosing the folders I downloaded here, can anyone help me plz?

I have a problem. I can not open the editor
no se encuentra el punto de entrada del procedimiento _except_handler4_ common en la biblioteca de vinculos dinamicos msvcrt.dll.

Must be source-sided.
Use only one: either actionid to floor below teleporter or destination in xyz

But I have normal destination in old version (9.83). Run map in new version 10.31 and suprise. Destination disappered and replaced by action id.

and it happens in every map i opened. Some teleports stays normal some change destination for actionid

Back