EdMignari

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Hi, Guys
The RME was updated!

What's new?

Features:

• In-game box improvements. Now the hidden tiles, visible tiles and player position are displayed.
  • New Zoom In, Zoom Out and Zoom Normal menus.
  • New keyboard shortcuts:
    • Ctrl+Alt+Click Select the relative brush of an item.
    • Ctrl++ Zoom In
    • Ctrl+- Zoom Out
    • Ctrl+0 Zoom Normal(100%)
  • If zoom is 100%, move one tile at a time.
Fixed bugs:

• Some keyboard shortcuts not working on Linux.
  • Main menu is not updated when the last map tab is closed.
  • In-game box wrong height.
  • UI tweaks for Import Map window.

Download

Scan

Luiz Vitor

Best answers
Reaction score
If the hidden tiles are hidden, why show them in game box?

Nevertheless, nice update!

Trimerium

Best answers
Reaction score
I have a problem with this map editor, basically I started my own RPG map yesterday morning, built a few buildings in the city and such ran out of time and saved my progress.

I've gone to continue with my map today but have had a problem.. The map loads up perfectly fine, I can see on the minimap that my map is there, however the space where the map should be is completely black asif nothing is there? When I hover over the tiles it does tell me in the bottom left corner that the right item is there but its just not visible?

I can see it all on the minimap and if I push the screenshot button it is all there on the screenshot I just cant see it to edit it, the only way I can get around this at the moment is by clicking on each tile 1 by 1 which then reveals that sqm of my map. Obviously I can't continue to do this everytime :D

Any ideas what the problem could be? Never had it before. P.S Have tried restarting pc/uninstalling and re installing the map editor.

Regards,
Trimerium

OP
EdMignari

EdMignari

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
I have a problem with this map editor, basically I started my own RPG map yesterday morning, built a few buildings in the city and such ran out of time and saved my progress.

I've gone to continue with my map today but have had a problem.. The map loads up perfectly fine, I can see on the minimap that my map is there, however the space where the map should be is completely black asif nothing is there? When I hover over the tiles it does tell me in the bottom left corner that the right item is there but its just not visible?

I can see it all on the minimap and if I push the screenshot button it is all there on the screenshot I just cant see it to edit it, the only way I can get around this at the moment is by clicking on each tile 1 by 1 which then reveals that sqm of my map. Obviously I can't continue to do this everytime :D

Any ideas what the problem could be? Never had it before. P.S Have tried restarting pc/uninstalling and re installing the map editor.

Regards,
Trimerium
Hi,
Check if the View > Only Show Colors menu is enabled.
Keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+E)

Trimerium

Best answers
Reaction score
Thanks, will check that when im home.

On night shift at work right now :(

H3xowaty

Best answers
Reaction score
My Antivirus detected Malware.Generic(Thunder)!

What exactly is it ? Is harmful?