• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor 3.5

Remere's Map Editor 3.5

Features:

Implements flood fill in Terrain Brush.
Update wall brushes for 10.98.
Added menu Show As Minimap.
Make spawns visible when placing a new spawn.

Fixed bugs:

Fix container item crash.

DOWNLOAD
for 3.6 could you include some form of adding Custom border grounds so that we can mashup some ground borders that look nice on grass and add them to extra menu? so that we do not have to work with the shitty .xml horror but instead just have like blank copy

XfzJMFo.jpg

basically some shit like that that i can add and just insert instantly whenever i want and i will have them with say 1sqm between somewhere so they loook different etc will make ground/spawns look better in game and take less time to make sincei ts like arroow uppppp arrow downnn click click arooooow up thousand times xD ( we can choose tiles with holding control without autoborder it chooses on top. ezpz CTRL + P?

Last edited:
Nevermind, solved hehe n.n
A small question...
I'm not the sharpest knife on the drawer,
but how can I add the possibility to add text to an item?
For example the hero statue (1444 in 10.98) does have a text box, even though in the .dat and the .otb there's nothing related to that :(
I can't add text to the street signs :(

This editor is great! Keep up the good work! Thanks :)

Last edited:
This is really great, has some very cool features, however it's crashing when trying to export minimap

Is it normal, that when I wanna add an item to a container all the options are dissabled and I can only select the item from a long list sorted by ID?

is rme support maps for 10 and 11 version of rl tibia ?
Up to 10.98 (honestly I dont know what is this 10.10 version mentioned after 10.98 in client section).

Everything sounds well but who is going to implement this :D

Our community is paying a programmer to do it, we also reformulated the list of priorities and new functions, those are available in our discord server.

Our community is paying a programmer to do it, we also reformulated the list of priorities and new functions, those are available in our discord server.
By our you mean which discord server?

We still have powerful option alt+shift :D, often it beats flood fill.

Awesome job! A suggestion if you don’t mind, is to add ”replace x id on screen with y”.

Right now: you can mark part of map, after that with holding shift+ctrl you can mark multiple levels, additional places etc, then ctrl z, open new tab, ctrl v, replace itemid x with y, then mark all that part and paste it back to your main map.

Anyway it would be better to add function like this:
Code:
1.Edit
   1.replace on selected area
       1.replace item
       2.use template
Option "use template" may use prepared otbm file where items at positions {x = 1, y = 1,2,3,4,5....} will be replaces with items at {x = 3, y = 1,2,3,4,5...}, exactly like it worked in Simone's.

Last edited:
Guys if you have problem with map dimension, come here (topic Solved)
Code:
https://otland.net/threads/remeres-map-dimensions-bug.269838/#post-2602080

Back