OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor 3.5

Decretis

Fata viam invenient
Reaction score
That flood fill brings back memories about Simeone's Map Editor :rolleyes:

btw I know that the autoborder is pure evil and I barely used it myself but does the "border conditions" function work? I'm talking about these lines from grounds.xml

HTML:
<specific>
    <conditions>
        <match_border id="6" edge="s"/>
        <match_border id="5"  edge="e"/>
    </conditions>
    <actions>
        <replace_border id="5" edge="e" with="6652"/>
    </actions>
</specific>
also am I blind or there's no option for disabling sprite animations?

Anyway great job Ed, appreciate.

fantasticplayer

Reaction score
Hello, you have done a really good job with this version. Is it possible to do extra option 'highlight search items'. I mean when I will go to search option (ctrl +f) and put item id (for example chain armor 2464) it will find all items on the map and highlight them. This option could easy help mappers :) Please see two screens what ive made in pait to visual what i mean.

OP
EdMignari

EdMignari

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
This version already supports extended features. Just add an OTFI file in same folder of the dat/spr files.

Tibia.otfi

Code:
DatSpr
  extended: false
  transparency: false
  frame-durations: false
  frame-groups: false

esnio12

Reaction score
This version already supports extended features. Just add an OTFI file in same folder of the dat/spr files.

Tibia.otfi

Code:
DatSpr
  extended: false
  transparency: false
  frame-durations: false
  frame-groups: false
I LOVE YOU

aerd2

Reaction score
All I need now is to have tibia ingame lighting function for screenshots, so I can take large cool loking ss

Donald Duck

Reaction score
Thanks you for your contribution. Can you please setup a tutorial for using this RME? As to what client to use etc, and what to do. I'm a big noob about these kind of things and I really want to try out this RME!

Alw

Reaction score
My map editor gets stuck on Loading tibia.dat file and after a while the program stops responding. Anyone that knows the problem to this?

Azze19

Solo developer
Reaction score
My map editor gets stuck on Loading tibia.dat file and after a while the program stops responding. Anyone that knows the problem to this?
I have the same issue. Using 10.94 spr and dat

OG

Reaction score
I have a small problem with saving the minimap when trying to select a folder to save

Kaspar

Open-Minded Member
Reaction score
Awesome job! A suggestion if you don’t mind, is to add ”replace x id on screen with y”. Right now there is a function which allows you to replace x id with y id. But that applies for all x ids on the map. It would be really good if you could replace all x ids that are only visible on the screen. This would make it so much easier to for example revamp a grassy area to a snowy area during winter times to make it feel more cozy.