• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor 3.6.1 - Error

Benjamz93

Reaction score
Downloaded Remere's Map Editor 3.6.1
on my new PC and I'm getting this when trying to select tiles,
not sure whats wrong does anyone have a fix.

error.png

Solution
If you press select raw, it brings you to the "Redundant" tab am i right?

thats the "wrong" sprite.. if you go to wall brushes and paint a little bit and right click on it, you will get the "select wall brush" option available.
also, not all sprites are able to be used as brushes as there are no brushes made for them, so then raw is the only option for these.
You can make your own brush with a little bit if XML coding, or download already made extensions..
i would recommend this one by RokojoM

if you dont have the extension installed, i bet that is the problem because there is no brush for the blood ground or that wall sprite in the "original" rme if im not wrong.

but if you have newer 11+ sprites then they wont be added to any...
Because you are not clicking on a wall you won't see Select Wallbrush and about Select Groundbrush it depends on which ground/item you are clicking on, That's not an issue with the map editor.

If you press select raw, it brings you to the "Redundant" tab am i right?

thats the "wrong" sprite.. if you go to wall brushes and paint a little bit and right click on it, you will get the "select wall brush" option available.
also, not all sprites are able to be used as brushes as there are no brushes made for them, so then raw is the only option for these.
You can make your own brush with a little bit if XML coding, or download already made extensions..
i would recommend this one by RokojoM

if you dont have the extension installed, i bet that is the problem because there is no brush for the blood ground or that wall sprite in the "original" rme if im not wrong.

but if you have newer 11+ sprites then they wont be added to any brushes, so add yourself or wait for someone to make new extensions that is more up to date.

also, only using raw is a good thing ;)
hope it helped you out! :)

Solution
Back