• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map editor 8.60 Problem

Nyan Cat

ForgottenL.se
Reaction score
I got the latest Remere's map editor every time I come to open it says "Can not locate tibia.dat and/or tibia.spr please navigate to your tibia 8.60 installation folder" I navigate it then It gives me the same error "Can not locate tibia.dat and/or tibia.spr please navigate to your tibia 8.60 installation folder" I re-installed tibia 8.60 it still has the same problem what should I do?

Preferences < Client Version < Choose the right path for 8.60 and remove Check file signatures. Worked for me when I had that problem :p

I had the same problem before, but a friend of mine told me you need to have the client from RME's homepage. But since RME's homepage is down, I'm uploading my setup for you.

Here you go!

Still not working for me, I tried the first download link Hurima posted but it's just the same problem, and the link Acubens posted isn't working.. This is really annoying

Back