• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's map editor client 9.60 to 8.60.

Zadin

Reaction score
Hey all!

I've got i little problem as u can see in the title. I've download Remere's Map editor and it says i need the client 9.60. My question is how do I change to 8.60? Would someone like to help me?

/Zadin

File -> Preferences then client version then change default client version from 9.6 to 8.6
Alright I've done those steps but I'll get the follow error: Could not locate Tibia.Dat and/or Tibia.spr, please navigate to your Tibia 8.60 installation folder.

Yo wasup everyone, anyone got time to help a brother in need? ;D i'm kinda lost, i followed the steps aswell but i can't find an working/legit file anywhere. I need remers map editor 8.6 but i keep getting the same error. Someone got some spare time and want to help a brother out?
Thanks

Back