• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Remere's Map Editor for 9.1?

undercover

Reaction score
I didnt know where to put this thread so here u go :)
Anyone can tell me how to use Remere's map editor on 9.1 map?
Thanks
(but please say everything I have to do coz I'm new in this :S)

Solved.
Do u know how to change map to be 9.1 or 9.3 (coz I have 9.1 server with 8.2/3 map)?
Also, my Internet speed is download 7mb/ 0,7mb upload, do u think I'm able to have server with 2-3 players[just to test map and etc] online without lag? (and how[I use uniserver])
Thanks!
U will get like and rep++ for every post here :)

To change your map version do this:
Open your map then select Map -> Properties -> Client Version -> Choose the client version you want -> Hit ok -> Ctrl + S -> You are done

7 megabit is 0.875 megabyte which might be enough for 2-3 players to log into your server.
Lag might occur tho if you spawn 9000 demons at once.

If this helped you, press the black sheriff button under my name and write your name there.

And u know how to make people able to join my (uniserver) server [host it]?
And how can I move some parts of map without selecting every single tile? (like this 00:03- 00:35)
[video=youtube;9pBX6xdqrFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=9pBX6xdqrFg[/video]
And u got rep++ and like :)

There is a little button at the bottom right corner between the two scrolls.
If you click it and you see a little pen then you can select areas by clicking Shift + Left mouse button.
Also, if you want to select multiple floors you need to go Edit -> Selection -> Visible floors
This will allow you to copy/delete multiple floors at your wish. I hope this helped.

About the server allowing incoming connections:
Find out what your global IP is: http://www.whatismyip.com/
Paste your IP to config.lua
Make sure you have the right ports open...
You need to tell me more tho, these are just basic settings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom