• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remeres Map Editor Help!

Ussef

Reaction score
Okay!! I'm making a new server but im having a problem of not being able to get the latest version of remeres map editor... or atleast a better version than the one i have..... mine is for 8.31 and i cannot get anything newer. everytime i try to get a map editor i either dont find any versions or it just doesnt work. could someone help me post a link for a new free version or something. im not sure if im doing anything wrong but if i am please inform me guys cause i really need a new map editor! THANKS

- - - Updated - - -

so i found the 2.2 map editor but when i try opening it i get this error The procedure entry point_ecept_handler4_common could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll.

ye window xp sorry for the late reply busy with school stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Delita i installed the thing you told me to download but it still gives me the same error :(

i tried the file>pref>CV thing but it didnt work. when i opened it the client was already set to 8.60in the drop box and when i try opening map editor using 8.60 it says please navigate to your tibia 8.20-8.31 installation folder. dont know what to do

That's why you need to open the 8.3 map, and then convert it to 8.60 and CTRL + S, close it and open it again and look now

Back