• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's map editor// missing npcs

adado

Reaction score
there are some missing npcs, i use TFS 0.2 8.22 for my server and since in the map are missing some npcs i wanted to add them with map editor, i used map editor 8.21 since there's no one for 8.22, i open the map, and when i want to place an npc respawn or creatures everything seems ok, but when i run the server all the new npcs-monsters i've added are missing :S, And in the npc palette in map editor are missing some npcs, like the forgotten king ad others.
Any sugestion plx?

open your map in the editor then..
File>Import>Import monsters...
Import the NPCS your missing. then save your map

You need to import your NPC.xml, then go to Creature Palette/NPCs

They must be there.

There is no NPC.xml. There are individual .xml files for each NPC. I have imported them and nothing. I even did as someone in another thread suggested and added the NPCs to the map editors creatures.xml and nothing. I even thought that maybe they just did not show up while editing so I saved the map, closed the map, and reopened the map. Even tried running the server with the edited map. Nothing... :confused:

BTW using TFS 0.2 8.22(or whatever the latest one is(works with 8.22 client)) and Remere's latest map editor.

Last edited:
Not trying to start an argument but I guessed what you were talking about to begin with. I was just pointing out that that file did not exist. Anyway, as I stated before I did import those .xml files and yet in the map editor I still cannot place any NPCs anywhere on my map. They do show up within the editor but never make it to the map. I so far am finding it easier to just add the NPC manually in the spawns.xml... Still it would be nice to be able to simply point and click though.

Last edited:
it worked guys, thx, oh btw akor shell i know you from Lucera ^^
Derunt and Zervhezus Chopin here :p, you were friend of my rl friend Arturito

I cant find that xml files, but I'll try something. thanks anyway.

Adado: Arturito was for me 1 of the most respected players in Lucera. He might not know me, but I do know him. Master Kevena/Sorcerer Wesley here.

Back